The Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Population of the Republic of Kazakhstan announces a competition for vacant position of head-coordinator of Skills and Jobs Project Management Unit (Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan from February 5, 2016 «On ratification of the Loan Agreement (Project for the development of work skills and promotion of jobs) between the Republic of Kazakhstan and IBRD»)
1) Higher (or/and post-graduate) education in respective areas, master's degree, PhD, candidate or doctor of science is an advantage;
2) at least 5 years of experience in leadership positions in agencies or organizations of education/training or national companies of Kazakhstan with relevant experience in the fields of strategic planning and investment management;
3) experience and cooperation with international experts in the field of NQS or employment or training;
4) experience in organizing international conferences, seminars, etc is an advantage.;
5) knowledge of the requirements of relevant government agencies of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the legal, institutional, contractual and financial issues and processes;
6) good knowledge of operational procurement rules and procedures of the World Bank and other international development organizations is an additional advantage;
7) excellent business communication skills and effective presentation skills;
8) advanced user in MS Office and Internet; and
9) fluency in oral and written English is an advantage.
Selection of individual consultants will be held in accordance with the Guidelines: selection and employment of consultants under IBRD loans and IDA credits and grants by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011 (revised July 2014).
Interested applicants who comply with the qualification requirements should submit CV in Russian and English and information that demonstrates expertise in selected task to the following e-mail addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by March 28, 2017. Please indicate the position in the subject line.
Contact numbers: 74-35-15 (Almaz), +7(777) 951-25-61 (Assel)