The calculation of the average wage is based on the Uniform Rules for calculating the average wage, approved by order of the Minister of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 30, 2015 № 908 "On Approval of the Uniform Rules for calculating the average wage" (hereinafter Rules).
According to the rules increase factor is applied in cases of:
- if the increase occurred in the settlement period, the average salary for each month prior to the increase shall be calculated taking into account the increasing rate;
- if the increase occurred after the billing period before the event, the average wage for the billing period is calculated taking into account the increasing rate;
- if the increase occurred during the events of the average wage is calculated taking into account the factor of increase from the date of increase of the tariff rate (salary) until the end of the period.
Boosting ratio is calculated by dividing the wage (salary) mounted in a month increase on the tariff rate (salary) arranged to increase.
For civil servants key staff (in the units B2, B3, B4) increase ratio is calculated by dividing the salary set in the month of increase on the base salary established to increase with the amount of surcharges for qualification category if in the calculation of the average wage include amounts accrued before January 1, 2016.
Rate of increase is applied to the total amount charged wages every month within the corresponding calculation period.
increase the coefficient is not applied:
- in case of transfer from one position to another;
- with increasing time of operation by function or by increasing worker qualification discharge working accounted for when calculating salary size.