The Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan announces
a competition for vacant positions of specialists in the
Project Management Unit Skills and Jobs Project
(Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan from February 5, 2016 «On ratification of the Loan Agreement (Project for the development of work skills and promotion of jobs) between the Republic of Kazakhstan and IBRD»)
1. Higher education in the appropriate areas, i.e. Master's degree in business, law, finance, engineering, or equivalent.
2. Minimum 2 years of experience in international competitive bidding, the experience in the field of procurement planning and preparation of tender documents.
3. Good knowledge and practical experience on Procurement Rules and Procedures of the World Bank and other international development organizations, including experience in the preparation of various tender documents.
4. Computer skills level user (MS Office, Internet Explorer).
5. Skills of business communication and correspondence and presentation skills.
6. Fluency in oral and written English is desirable.
2) Specialist of Component 3 Subcomponent3.1. (English-Russian Translator)
3) Specialist of Component 3 Subcomponent 3.1. (Kazakh-Russian Translator)
1. Higher professional education in linguistics (a degree obtained under specialty such as Kazakh language, Kazakh philology, translation, teacher of Kazakh language and Kazakh literature, translator of foreign language or equivalent);
2. Excellent knowledge of Russian and Kazakh languages;
3. Proven experience of working as a Kazakh/Russian translator for at least 3 years;
4. Experience of working in international organizations/embassies/diplomatic missions is an advantage;
5. Communication skills, a skill to write grammatically correct;
6. A good user of PC/IT (standard software for word processing and excel, including MS Project);
7. Working with office equipment (Xerox, facsimile, scanner etc.);
8. Ability to work in a team and in time-sensitive settings.
The place of work is located in Astana. There are possible trips to other regions and cities of Kazakhstan. Terms of Reference are attached to this declaration.
Individual consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the World Bank's Guidelines: Selection and employment of consultants by World Bank Borrowers (as revised in 2011)
Interested applicants who comply with the qualification requirements should send a resume and information demonstrating expertise in selected task on e-mails addresses below: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org by 7 April 2016, 5.00 p.m. Interested applicants should indicate the position in the subject line.