A A A
Skip to content

You are here

LLP "SK-pharmacy" purchased 95% of medicines in 2017

СК Фармация

This year a Single distributor for the first time in advance of procured medicines and products of medical appointment within the guaranteed volume of free medical care (hereinafter - SBP) for the upcoming period. As of December 1, 2016, purchased 95% of the declared needs for 2017, the end of the month will be purchased with the remaining 5%. Provisional savings amounted to more than 10 billion tenge. 

All in all, in 2017 the LLP "SK-pharmacy" buys drugs and medical products in the amount of 113.2 billion tenge for the 1115 healthcare organizations of the Republic. The first delivery in 2017, sole distributor ready to implement in December of this year.

Purchased 896 kinds of medicines for 2017 462 positions (51,6%) – preparations domestic production totaling $ 30.4 billion. Since 2010 the amount of local content increased by 6 times and in comparison with the previous year by 5 billion. 

We will remind, on November 15 of the Single distributor made up ahead of time at 100% volume the supply of medicines and products of medical appointment within the guaranteed free medical care in health organizations of the Republic for the current year.

Changed on 2 December, 2016 - 14:27
Achievements over the years of independence of RK
Targeted social assistance
Best social projects implemented in Kazakhstan
The Republican contest «Enbekzholy»
Skills and jobs
NQS