In 2016 the Pavlodar region in the framework of the Regional comprehensive plan to promote employment of measures of state support covered 21 045 people from among the unemployed (for 17.9 thousand people), and unproductive employees (3.1 million people), accounting for 71.2 percent of the total number of the unemployed and unproductive employed persons in the region.
Of them are employed:
- for projects within the public and governmental programs, programs of development of regions - 2 thousand 232 people;
- social workplaces aimed 1 887 people;
- youth practice – 728 people;
- public works - 3 thousand 934 people;
- professional training – 1 285 people, of which 252 people aimed at teaching the basics of entrepreneurship;
- employed without application of measures of state support - 10 582 people.
Additionally, 397 people received microcredit to open or expand their business.
In 2016 in the Republic in the framework of integrated plans for promotion of employment measures of state support reached more than 520 thousand people.