Akimats of regions, Astana and Almaty have expressed willingness to implement 91 special project for the training of citizens on short-term courses in the framework of the development of productive employment and mass entrepreneurship.
As previously reported, at the enlarged meeting of the Collegium of the MLSP RK at the end of 2016 and plans for 2017, the Minister of labor and social protection of population Tamara Duissenova invited local agencies to consider implementing from 1 April of the following projects:
- training of teachers and professional nannies for children of preschool age in order to involve women's retirement age in productive employment opportunities open mini gardens in the house;
- training of social consultants work to identify persons in need of special social services, with opportunities to open low-capacity homes or homes of social services in the places of residence of such persons;
- entrepreneurship training project "Bastau Business" implemented by the National chamber of entrepreneurs "Atameken";
- training demanded in the labor market or declared by employers professions;
- mass teaching of computer literacy.
Local Executive bodies of all regions and cities of Republican significance confirmed their readiness to work in this direction. The greatest number of projects plan to implement the akimats of the Atyrau and Karaganda regions (for 8 projects in all the proposed areas of study).
Recall, to ensure availability of training to citizens living in remote rural areas, will be organized mobile training centers: in the form of mobile systems with special classes in Akmola, Aktobe, East Kazakhstan, Mangistau and Kostanay regions; on the basis of small schools in remote rural localities; on the basis of employers.