The contest for the vacant positions of specialist employment and training of the workforce in the management unit of the project "Development of labor skills and promote jobs,"
The Ministry of labor and social protection of population of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the framework of the project "Development of labor skills and promote jobs," (the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 5, 2016 "On ratification of Agreement on loan (Project on the development of skills and stimulating jobs) between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development") announces a contest for vacant positions of specialist employment and training the labor force of the project.
1) Higher education in relevant fields; master's degree, Ph.D. is an advantage;
2) Experience in providing training/qualification of the unemployed and unproductive self-employed and existing employees. Desirable experience in assessing barriers to the development of skills; identify demand for learning in the context of the industry, region, and company-specific; monitoring and evaluation of training programs and learning centers. Special preference will be given to experience and/or deep knowledge of the system of employment services in Kazakhstan;
3) Experience in the management and operation of financial mechanisms/grants, including fiduciary procedures and accountability;
4) have international experience in financing similar projects for the development of skills is an advantage;
5) Experience in international projects is an advantage
6) Skills PC advanced user;
7) Good organizational and managerial skills, skills of team work; effective skills of business communication and presentation skills;
8) it is Desirable fluency in oral and written Kazakh, Russian and English.
Selection of individual consultants will be held in accordance with the procedures outlined in the world Bank selection and employment of consultants by world Bank borrowers under IBRD loans and credits and grants from IDA dated January 2011 (revised July 2014).
All those wishing to participate in the competition and the relevant qualification requirements, please in the period up to September 22, 2017 to submit a summary in Russian and English and information demonstrating qualification in a selected job, email :email@example.com with the obligatory indication of the position in the subject line.
Contact phones: +7 (7172) 248 566 (Lyazzat)