on the results of a working trip of the Minister of Labor and Social Protection of the Population of Kazakhstan Duissenova T.K. to Akmola region
July 21, 2017 in Kokshetau
July 21, 2017 in Kokshetau
Present: T. Duissenova - Minister of Labor and Social Protection of the Population of the RK, M.K. Murzalin - Akim of Akmola oblast, akims of rayons and cities of the region, heads of Employment and Coordination Department of social programs and employment centers, employees of MLSPP and regional akimat, labor collectives and employers
І. Visiting with the Akim of the region of families of immigrants, objects of rendering state social services and meeting with the work collective
1. Meeting with the oblast akim;
2. Visit to the Employment Center of the Employment and Social Programs Department of the city of Kokshetau;
3. Meeting with participants of the " Orleu " project;
4. SMMC "City Polyclinic No. 1";
5. Visit to JSC "Tynys".
During the Days of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the Akmola region, the staff visited the cities of Kokshetau and Stepnogorsk, Akkolsky, Astrakhan, Arshaly, Atbasar, Bulandinsky, Burabay, Esil, Zerendinsky, Shortandinsky and Tselinograd districts, of which 21 meetings with the population, 12 personal receptions of citizens, 16 household family visits, 17 press briefings with a coverage of 918 people.
In the course of meetings with the population, workers' collectives, families of migrants from the southern regions living in the dorm built within the framework of the ERM 2020 program, employees of the employment and service centers represent the main priorities and tasks of the Ministry in the framework of the third modernization and explain the reforms in the socio- labor sphere, in particular about:
- gradual increase in the retirement age of women;
- New approaches to targeted social assistance;
- Problems of the Concept of Modernization of Social Services.
ІІ. Meeting with akims and deputy akims of districts / cities, leaders
departments of employment and coordination of social programs, employment centers of the population of Akmola region
1. Discussion of the results of the underworld detour and involving citizens in the Employment and Mass Development Program;
2. Summing up the results of the Days of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the Akmola region;
In the course of the meeting with the region's assets, the results of a home-based detour as part of the definition of the social status of citizens and measures taken to ensure employment are presented. The results of inspections and revealed violations of labor relations, safety and labor protection and employment are indicated.
The low level of involvement of the unemployed and unproductively self-employed in the Employment and Mass Business Development Program, high indebtedness for mandatory pension contributions, mandatory professional contributions to the SAPF and social contributions to the State Social Insurance Fund were noted.
Following the results of the Ministry's Days, to recommend to the Akimat and the Employment and Coordination Department of social programs of the Akmola region:
To the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Nurymbetov B.B, Zhakupova S.K, Sarbasov A.A, Kappasov B.M, Umerbaev A.M) to work out the proposals of Akimat of Akmola region:
1. on granting local executive bodies of oblasts, cities of Astana and Almaty the right to reward citizens with the medal "Yekbek ardageri";
2. Continue the work on monthly monitoring of social tension with the drawing up of the Workplace Risk Map on the basis of LEB data (wage arrears, release of workers);
3. monthly send to the local labor inspectorate information on payers who have allowed a reduction in the payment of SC from income below 1 MW;
4. The results of the work are reviewed quarterly at a meeting of the Republican Trilateral Commission on Social Partnership.