The contest for the vacant positions of specialist NIK – professional standards Group managing the project "Development of labor skills and promote jobs,"
The Ministry of labor and social protection of population of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the framework of the project "Development of labor skills and promote jobs," (the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 5, 2016 "On ratification of Agreement on loan (Project on the development of skills and stimulating jobs) between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development") announces a contest for vacant positions of specialist NSK – professional standards Group project management.
1. higher (postgraduate) professional education, advantage is the availability of a master's degree, PhD, candidate or doctor of science;
2. not less than five (5) years of experience in the administrative sector; the advantage is the experience in world Bank projects and knowledge of world Bank procedures and project management;
3. at least two (2) years of experience in the sector of the National qualifications system, the advantage is - knowledge of international experience in the development of professional standards;
4. skills of work with computer on user level (MS Office, Internet Explorer);
5. good organizational and management skills, effective business communication skills and correspondence, organizational and presentation skills, ability to work in a team and focus on problem solving;
6. it is desirable fluency in oral and written English language.
Selection of individual consultants will be held in accordance with the procedures outlined in the world Bank selection and employment of consultants by world Bank borrowers under IBRD loans and credits and grants from IDA dated January 2011 (revised July 2014).
All those wishing to participate in the competition and the relevant qualification requirements, please in the period up to January 10, 2018 to submit a summary in Russian and English and information demonstrating qualification in a selected job, to the email address: email@example.com with the obligatory indication of the position in the subject line.
Contact phone numbers: +7 (7172) 248 566, +7 (7172) 248 523.