1. Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Population of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter - Customer), in the framework of the project "Development of skills and stimulate job creation" (hereinafter - the Project) invites you to submit your quotation for the organization of logistics services to enhance the capacity abroad within the project on February 2018 (London, UK).
2. Please provide a price offer that meets the requirements of technical specifications and drawn up in accordance with the attached form. The total cost of the proposal shall include all taxes and fees stipulated by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan. By the contract negotiations will be invited firm with the estimated lowest evaluated price.
3. Your price offers should be valid for a period of 45 days from the final date of receipt of the proposal.
4. The customer reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation, as well as to stop the selection process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to participants.
5. The winning bid must be signed by an authorized supervisor on company letterhead with stamp and sent to the email address of the Procurement Division: firstname.lastname@example.org, Project Management Group "Development of skills and stimulate job creation," the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Republic of Kazakhstan population no later than "2" February 2018
6. The customer reserves the right to change the number of participants to decrease or increase without changing the value of the cost of a single person or to cancel the trip altogether.
7. Please acknowledge receipt of this request, and let us know whether you will submit a price offer according to the request.