1. The Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Population of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter referred to as the Customer), within the framework of the project "Development of Work Skills and Stimulation of Workplaces" (hereinafter referred to as the Project) invites you to submit a price offer for the provision of translation services for the Project Management Unit.
2. Please submit a quotation that meets the requirements of the technical specification and is drawn up in accordance with the attached form. The total cost of the proposal should include all taxes and payments provided for by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan. A firm will be invited to negotiate a contract, offering the lowest estimated price and corresponding qualification requirements.
The potential supplier must submit the following documents:
• Certificate of state registration;
• Price proposal signed by the head and certified, if necessary;
• Information on compliance with the requirements specified in the terms of reference (Annex 2).
3. Your price offers must be valid for a period of 45 (forty-five) days from the final date of receipt of the offer.
4. The customer reserves the right to accept or reject any price offer, as well as to stop the selection process and to reject all offers at any time prior to awarding the contract, without bearing any liability to the Bidders.
5. The price proposal must be signed by the authorized manager on a letterhead with a seal and sent to the e-mail address of the Procurement Division: firstname.lastname@example.org, Project Management Team "Development of Work Skills and Stimulation of Workplaces" of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Population of the Republic of Kazakhstan in term not later than March 14, 2018 inclusive.
6. We ask you to confirm receipt of this request, and also to inform us whether you will submit a quotation upon request.