In the implementation of the constitutional guarantees of particular importance takes incomes policy and organization of social protection.
Salary. Since 1 January 2018 year to provide minimum salary growth (minimum wage) at 15.6% and was 28,284 m.
Analysis of the situation in the field of labor remuneration in the country shows that the average monthly nominal wage per employee in the 4th quarter of 2017 amounted to 163725 tenge and increased in comparison with the corresponding period of 2016 by 5.9%. Index of real wages was in the 4th quarter of 2017 98.6% Of the corresponding period in 2016.
Nominal cash income per capita in January 2018 formed at the level of 84 381 tenge and increased by 9.6% compared to the same period last year (76,973).
Social security and social insurance
Currently, the country has a multi-level model of the social security system, which substantially conforms to the principles of market economy and providing for allocation of responsibility for social security between the state, employer and employee at the basic, mandatory and voluntary levels.
On January 1, 2018 in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 30, 2017 № 113-VI «On the republican budget for 2018 - 2020" the size of pensions for age and length of service increased by 8%.
As a result of increase, as of March 1, 2018 the basic pension payout is 15,274 tenge, the average size of pension payments in view of base pension payment - 70,911 tenge.
According to the pension system
According to official data of the National Bank of Kazakhstan on March 1, 2018 the total amount of pension savings amounted to 7 882.1 billion. Tenge. The number of individual pension accounts of depositors amounted to 10.1 mln. Accounts.
The volume of paid state guarantees for the preservation of mandatory pension contributions, taking into account the inflation rate amounted to 1.4 bln. Tenge in March 2018, while the number of beneficiaries reached 12,123 people.
As a result of the modernization of the pension system, introduced from the beginning of 2014:
- subsidizing compulsory pension contributions for working women while they are on leave to care for children under one year, contributing to an increase in their pension savings, achieving an adequate level of retirement income. From the republican budget in February 2018 on individual retirement accounts 81.7 thousand. Beneficiaries of social payments from the SSIF 375.8 million. Tenge was allocated for child care up to one year, while for the period from 01.01.2014, the total volume subsidies amounted to 17.1 billion. tenge.
- mandatory occupational pension contributions at the expense of employers in favor of workers engaged in harmful (particularly harmful) working conditions. According to official data of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan as of March 1, 2018 the number of individual pension accounts of depositors in mandatory occupational pension contributions amounts to 435 587 the total amount of pension savings 149.8 billion. Tenge.
In other areas of the social security situation is as follows.
As of March 1, 2018 in the republic there are 15 600 recipients of state special benefits on the lists of number 1 and number 2.
Since the beginning of 2018 the size of the state special benefits on the lists of number 1 and number 2 in view of enhancing benefits amounted to 22,656 tenge and 20,154 tenge, respectively.
Since January 1 this year as a result of the revision of the structure of a living wage for its value increased to 16% compared to 2017 year, which consequently led to an increase in the size of state social benefits for disability, survivor and age.
So, as of March 1, 2018, these benefits are 675 609 people. Including: disability - 505 865 people, survivors - 168 681 people, age - 1063 persons. On March 1, 2018 the average size of state social benefits age was 14,708 tenge, disability - 40 680 KZT, the survivor - 33 564 tenge.
The system of compulsory social insurance. Since its introduction of the State Social Insurance Fund (hereinafter - the SSIF) as of March 1, 2018 all paid 934 billion tenge of social benefits due to disability, loss of breadwinner, loss of employment, pregnancy and childbirth, child care to achieve. the age of one year. In February 2018 the beneficiaries were paid 15.0 bln. Tenge, which is 27.3% more than the amount of social payments to the same period last year.
The average size of social payments from the SSIF on disability as totaled 14 238 tenge for March 1, 2018, survivor - 16 872 tenge.
In order to strengthen the social protection of additional measures to provide targeted social assistance and support were made.
a) for the social support of motherhood and childhoodAs of March 1, 2018:
- childbirth allowance received 33.7 thousand people (an increase of 17.4% against the same period last year) in the amount of 3.4 billion tenge..
- until they reach one year of benefits for child care is covered on average 134.0 thousand (a decrease of 9.6% against the same period last year) in the amount of 4.8 billion tenge..
- benefits for persons raising a disabled child, received 79.0 thousand people, in the amount of 4.7 billion tenge...
b) in providing social support to vulnerable groups
- targeted social assistance (TSA) from January 1, 2018 introduced targeted social assistance to the new format in order to support low-income families, so on March 1, 2018 173.8 thousand people (34, 8 thousand families.) are recipients of social assistance, including -. 37.1 thousand . people (. 9.3 thousand families) are recipients of unconditional financial assistance; . 136.8 thousand people (. 25.5 thousand families) are recipients of conditional cash assistance, with the amount of appointments made - 1 569 900 000 tenge.. The average size of TSA was after this period - 4 515.1 m.
- housing help to January 1, 2018 was provided to 76.6 thousand households, the amount of 2 374 900 000 tenge (compared with the same period 2017 has decreased by 2.2%)... The average size of the housing help was 2582 tenge, an increase of 8.5% over the same period of 2017 year.
As a result of these measures, despite the difficult socio-economic situation, the proportion of the population with incomes below the subsistence minimum was 2.4% in Q4 2017, compared to the same period in 2016 increased by 0.1 percentage points.
- in the provision of social services, being reformed social care system in stages in the public, private and non-governmental sectors are being implemented standards for the provision of social services in a hospital environment, polustatsionara and home care, temporary stay.
For the implementation of standards for the provision of social services targeted current transfers in the amount of 978.8 million. Tenge were sent in 2017.
As of January 1 2018 social services were involved:
- 23.4 thousand elderly and disabled, including children with disabilities in 114 medical and social institutions stationary type;.
- 14.2 thousand people in 99 organizations, semi-fixed type (department day care, rehabilitation centers).
- 55.7 thousand people in 506 offices of the social care home for the elderly and disabled, including disabled children.
- 13.2 thousand people in 26 centers of social adaptation for persons with no fixed abode, including the offices overnight stay and Social Patrol,.
- more than 1 thousand people in 6 crisis centers, shelters for victims of domestic violence..
On 1 January 2018 the social order to provide social services has been implemented in 16 regions among 130 NGOs, covering more than 9.2 thousand. Man.
- social protection and the creation of equal opportunities for participation in society for people with disabilities, Job in this direction is carried out in accordance with the Action Plan to promote the rights and improve the quality of life of persons with disabilities in the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2012-2018 (hereinafter - the Plan) (for reference: in the country is now home to 662.5 thousand persons with disabilities, of which working. age about 411 thousand children under the age of 18 -. 83.5 thousand)..
Since 2016 it implemented the third phase (2016 - 2018) of the Plan.
In 2017, an extended list of technical auxiliary (compensatory) funds and special vehicles, introduced new typhlo-technical facilities for persons with visual impairment; required hygiene; additional technical aids for disabled persons, independent service which is difficult because of physical disorders; increased time of professional services of sign language for the hearing impaired from 30 to 60 hours per year; the first disabled persons over 18 years with a cochlear implant services are provided for replacing speech processors.
With the support of the national budget by local executive bodies in 2017 established 488 units of road signs in the local organizations, locations, focused on disabled services, 45 units of pedestrian crossings equip audio devices.
Assesses the state of accessibility of facilities and services in key areas of life of persons with disabilities. On January 1, 2018 have been certified 31.2 thousand. Facilities, including 19.5 thousand. Subject to adaptation, adaptation carried 16.6 thousand. Projects.