Competition for the replacement of 2 (two) vacant positions of the procurement consultant in the Project Management Unit "Developing the skills and stimulating jobs"
The Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Population of the Republic of Kazakhstan within the framework of the project "Development of Labor Skills and Stimulation of Workplaces" (Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 5, 2016 "On Ratification of the Loan Agreement (Project on Development of Labor Skills and Jobs) between the Republic of Kazakhstan and International Bank for Reconstruction and Development ") announces a tender for filling the vacancy position of the procurement consultant of the Project Management Unit.
1. Higher (and / or postgraduate) professional education (preferably a master's degree in business, law, economics, finance, engineering or equivalent);
2. At least 3 (three) years of experience in procurement in projects financed by the International Financial Organizations (World Bank, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Asian Development Bank, Islamic Development Bank and others);
3. At least 1 (one) year of practical experience with integrated consultancy packages on the basis of quality and cost selection based on projects financed by the World Bank;
4. At least 1 (one) year of experience in the field of high-value contract management for the provision of advisory services;
5. Fluency in English is a necessary;
6. Computer skills at the user level (MS Office, Internet Explorer);
7. Skills in conducting business communication and correspondence, presentation skills.
The selection of an individual consultant will take place in accordance with the procedures set out in the World Bank's Guidelines for the selection and hiring of consultants by the World Bank borrowers for IBRD loans and IDA loans and grants from January 2011 (as revised from July 2014).
All those wishing to participate in the competition and the relevant qualification requirements, we ask you to submit a CV in Russian and English languages and information showing the qualification in the selected assignment to e-mail addresses: email@example.com, with mandatory indication of the position in the subject letters.
Contact phone numbers: 24-85-66.