On holding a competition for filling vacant positions in the State Enterprise "Republican Scientific and Research Institute for Labor Protection of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population of the Republic of Kazakhstan».
Type of competition for filling the vacant position:
- Research Associate in the Laboratory for Analytical Research and Organizational Support for Science and Development - 1 unit;
Organization name: State Enterprise "State Research Institute for Labor Protection of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population of the Republic of Kazakhstan" is located at:
10 000, Astana, str. Kravtsova 18, tel. 570-602;
The organization's activity is conducting research in the field of protection, regulation, ergonomics and labor economics.
Qualification requirements for contestants:
- conducts research and development on individual sections (stages, tasks) of the topic as a responsible executor or together with the supervisor in the field of labor relations and labor protection;
- collects, processes, analyzes and summarizes scientific and technical information, advanced domestic and foreign experience, the results of experiments and observations. Participates in the preparation of plans and methodological programs of research and development, practical recommendations on the use of their results. Compiles reports (report sections) by topic or its section (stage, task). Participates in the implementation of research and development results;
- organizes the preparation of information materials on the main activities of the Institute for the media;
- organizes communication with publications and the relevant contractual procedures for the implementation of publications and participation in the events of the Institute staff;
- carries out the planning and monitoring of publications of the Institute's employees in scientific and other publications, as well as the issuance of relevant reports;
- organizes the holding of press conferences, briefings, media events, interviews with the Institute’s leaders in the media;
- prepares press releases, corporate newsletters and other informational materials about the activities of the Institute;
- provides coverage of the Institute’s activities by posting information on the Institute’s website.
Goals and objectives of the research and development, domestic and foreign information on this research and development, modern methods and means of planning and organizing research and development, conducting experiments and observations, summarizing and processing information, including using electronic computing equipment, basics science laws, labor laws, internal work regulations, fire safety requirements.
Postgraduate education in the relevant specialty and experience in the specialty for at least 5 years, the presence of copyright certificates for inventions or scientific works.
Mandatory knowledge of the state language at the level of literacy in practical work.
Date of commencement of acceptance of documents 12.09.2018
The deadline for receiving documents is 09.27.2018
Persons who wish to take part in the competition, within the deadline for receiving the documents specified in the announcement, submit to the organization on purpose or by mail the following documents:
The absence of one of these documents is the reason for the return of documents to the bidder.