Ministry of labor and social protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan within the project "Development of labor skills and stimulation of jobs" (the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated February 5, 2016 "On ratification of the Loan agreement (Project on development of labor skills and stimulation of jobs) between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development") announces a competition to fill the vacant position-specialist in labor force training to the Project management group.
1. Higher education in the field of personnel training or relevant fields; the presence of a Master's degree, the presence of a doctorate/candidate degree is an advantage;
2. At least 5 years of work experience in workforce training/ education;
3. Good knowledge of the legal and institutional context in the field of provision of teaching/ training of working personnel in Kazakhstan;
4. Good knowledge and experience in the management of labour force training institutions, including issues of providing programs that meet the demand;
5. Presence of international experience in the field of providing programs that meet the demand for similar projects is an advantage;
6. Good organizational and management skills; business communication and correspondence skills, presentation skills.
7. Fluency in spoken and written English is desirable.
Selection of individual consultants will follow the procedures outlined in the World Bank's Manual for the selection and recruitment of consultants by World Bank borrowers on IBRD loans and IDA loans and grants dated January 2011 (as amended in July 2014).
All those wishing to participate in the competition and the relevant qualification requirements, please submit a resume in Russian and English languages and information demonstrating the qualification in the selected assignment to the e-mail address: email@example.com until January 25, 2019, with the obligatory indication of the position in the subject line.
Contact phone: +7 (7172) 64-27-46.