Ministry of labor and social protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan within the project "Development of labor skills and stimulation of jobs" (the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated February 5, 2016 "On ratification of the Loan agreement (Project on development of labor skills and stimulation of jobs) between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development") announces a competition to fill the vacant position - financial management specialist to the Project management group.
1) higher and/or postgraduate education in the field of accounting, economics and finance;
2) knowledge of international financial reporting standards in the public sector, budget legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) knowledge and experience in the program "1-C Accounting";
4) advantage is-knowledge of financial management procedures (development) of means of the government and the World Bank, presence of the certificate on the International financial reporting standards;
5) at least 5 (five) years of experience in managerial positions on financial management in the private (state) sector or projects;
6) ability to form structured reports on financial management, presence of business communication and correspondence skills;
7) advanced PC (IT) user (standard word processing and spreadsheet software);
8) fluency in spoken and written English is desirable.
All those wishing to participate in the competition and the relevant qualification requirements, please submit a resume in Russian and English languages and information demonstrating the qualification in the selected assignment to the e-mail address: email@example.com until January 28, 2019, with the obligatory indication of the position in the subject line.
Contact phone: +7 (7172) 64-27-46.