Competition to fill the vacant position - specialist in the National qualifications system (NQS) – on educational and training programs and modules to the Project management group "Development of labor skills and stimulation of jobs"
Ministry of labor and social protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan within the project "Development of labor skills and stimulation of jobs" (the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated February 5, 2016 "On ratification of the Loan agreement (Project on development of labor skills and stimulation of jobs) between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development") announces a competition to fill the vacant position - specialist in the National qualifications system (NQS) – educational and training programs and modules to the Project management group.
1. higher (and/or postgraduate) professional education, the presence of a Master's degree is compulsory, a doctorate or candidate degree is an advantage;
2. at least 5 (five) years of experience in the administrative and management sector; the advantage is work experience in World Bank projects and knowledge of World Bank procedures for project management;
3. experience in the sector of the NQS is desirable, the advantage is knowledge of international experience in the professional education system;
4. computer skills at the user level (MS Office, Internet Explorer);
5. good organizational and management skills, effective business communication and correspondence skills, organizational and presentation skills, ability to work in a team and focus on solving problems;
6. fluency in spoken and written English.
All those wishing to participate in the competition and the relevant qualification requirements, please submit a resume in Russian and English languages and information demonstrating the qualification in the selected assignment to the e-mail address: email@example.com until February 21, 2019, with the obligatory indication of the position in the subject line.
Contact phone: +7 (7172) 64-27-46.