Competition to fill the vacant position- specialist in employment and labour force training to the Project management group "Development of labor skills and stimulation of jobs"
Ministry of labor and social protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan within the project "Development of labor skills and stimulation of jobs" (the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated February 5, 2016 "On ratification of the Loan agreement (Project on development of labor skills and stimulation of jobs) between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development") announces a competition to fill the vacant position - specialist in employment and labour force training to the Project management group.
1. Higher education in social and economic spheres; The presence of a Master's degree is compulsory, a doctorate/candidate degree is an advantage;
2. At least 3 (three) years of experience in the administrative sector (preferably in the field of training/ professional development, in the implementation of skills development programs) is an advantage;
3. Experience in international projects for the development, implementation and supervision of similar tools is an additional advantage;
4. Computer skills at the advanced user level;
5. Good organizational and management skills, team work skills; effective business communication and correspondence skills, presentation skills;
6. fluency in spoken and written English.
All those wishing to participate in the competition and the relevant qualification requirements, please submit a resume in Russian and English languages and information demonstrating the qualification in the selected assignment to the e-mail address: email@example.com until February 21, 2019, with the obligatory indication of the position in the subject line.
Contact phone: +7 (7172) 64-27-46.