Skip to content

You are here

Where should I apply for retirement pension?

To apply for the appointment of pension payments, you must apply to the State Corporation "Government for citizens" at the place of permanent residence.

Темы ЧАВО: 
Changed on 14 December, 2018 - 14:30
Achievements over the years of independence of RK
Combating the worst forms of child labor
Information campaign «Safe work»
The Republican contest «Enbekzholy»
Best social projects implemented in Kazakhstan
Skills and jobs