Skip to content

You are here

I am retiring in January 2019. From 2012 to 2016 worked in the organization which is now liquidated. In connection with the liquidation of the organization, I can not provide a certificate of income for 36 months, what to do in this situation?

In case of liquidation of the organization (enterprise) the archival reference with indication of data on the income or the electronic copy of the archival document certified by the electronic digital signature of the authorized employee of the state archive or departmental archive is submitted.

If it is impossible to submit an archive document on the average monthly income, the average monthly income shall be determined according to the income from which the mandatory pension contributions to the pension accumulative funds or the unified pension accumulative fund were made.

Темы ЧАВО: 
Changed on 14 December, 2018 - 18:35
Achievements over the years of independence of RK
Targeted social assistance
Combating the worst forms of child labor
Information campaign «Safe work»
Best social projects implemented in Kazakhstan
The Republican contest «Enbekzholy»
Skills and jobs