Skip to content

You are here

If the applicant (father, mother of the child) is dismissed from work before the birth of the child, can he/she pretend for social payment?

Yes, he/she can, under condition:

- presence of social contributions received in the last 24 months before the birth of the child;

- lack of income in connection with child care (lack of social contributions) during the assignment of social payment and child care.

Темы ЧАВО: 
Changed on 14 December, 2018 - 18:49
Achievements over the years of independence of RK
Targeted social assistance
Best social projects implemented in Kazakhstan
The Republican contest «Enbekzholy»
Skills and jobs